CESEE Research Workshop - Call for papers
We would like to invite you to a CESEEnet meeting hosted by Národná Banka Slovenska. The meeting will offer an opportunity for experts from ESCB central banks to exchange policy-oriented economic research on the broad topics growth and convergence, monetary policy, econometric modelling with a regional focus on Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe. Apart from providing a forum to exchange recent analytical findings, the workshop also includes a social programme to foster networking among ESCB researchers and building the basis for possible future cooperation.
Date: May 14-16, 2018
Venue: Facility of the NBS – Bystrina, Novy Smokovec, Slovakia (bus transfer from Bratislava will be organized)
Deadline for submitting presentations: March 19, 2018 to email@example.com
Baltic Economic Conference - Call for papers
We are happy to invite paper submissions for the inaugural Baltic Economic Conference that will take place on June 11-12, 2018 at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania in Vilnius. The Baltic Economic Conference is initiated by the universities and the central banks across the three Baltic States to promote economic research and to integrate the economics communities of the Baltic States into the global academic environment.
The conference is jointly organized with the 7th Annual Lithuanian Conference on Economic Research that has been initiated by the Lithuanian Economics Network.
Interaction of Fiscal and Monetary Policies: Annual Research Conference of the National Bank of Ukraine, organized in cooperation with Narodowy Bank Polski, Kyiv, 31 May – 1 June 2018
If you are interested in presenting a paper at this conference, please submit a full paper (pdf) or an extended abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline is 31 January 2018. The authors of accepted papers will be notified by 15 February 2018.
CEBRA’s 2018 Annual Meeting co-organized with the Research Center SAFE at Goethe University Frankfurt, August 20-21, 2018
The meeting features 20 contributed sessions on a wide range of policy-relevant research topics, a keynote speech by Jens Weidmann as well as high-level panels organized by the International Monetary Fund, Deutsche Bundesbank, and the Financial Stability Board. Submissions are being sought for the following list of topics:
- Household Finance and the Transmission of Monetary Policy organized by the ECB
- Housing Markets and the Macroeconomy organized by the Norges Bank
- Balance Sheet Recovery of Households and Firms: What can we Learn from Micro-Data? organized by the Central Bank of Ireland
- Macroprudential Policies and the Housing Market organized by the Bank of Israel
- Global Challenges from Asynchronous Exit from Unconventional Monetary Policies organized by the ECB
- International Spillovers of Monetary Policy Through Banks organized by IBRN
- Policy Challenges in Open Economies organized by the Swiss National Bank
- International Trade and Macroeconomics – CEBRA International Trade and Macroeconomics Program Session
- Multinational Firms and Capital Flows – CEBRA International Finance and Macroeconomics Program Session
- Globalization and Productivity organized by Compnet
- Macroeconomic Effects of Trade Costs & Sources of Macroeconomic Synchronization organized by the Bank of England
- Global Inflation Dynamics organized by the Oesterreichische Nationalbank
- Monetary Policy Frameworks organized by the Bank of Canada
- Monetary Policy and Macro-finance – CEBRA Monetary Policy and Macro-Finance Program Session
- Inflation and Inflation Expectations organized by the Research Center SAFE & Goethe University Frankfurt
- Micro Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations – CEBRA presidential session
- Policy Lessons from Central Banking History organized by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Liquidity and Market Functioning I organized by the Deutsche Bundesbank
- Liquidity and Market Functioning II organized by the BIS
- Financial Intermediation and Liquidity organized by the Research Center SAFE & Goethe University Frankfurt
The deadline for submissions is February 15, 2018.